Saturday, July 18, 2009

Decadence is a good thing

Thanks to a recent episode of Panel Borders, a podcast from England, I found out about Decadence, an English small press comics anthology featuring science fiction which, from what I've read and looked at so far, is like Fort Thunder meets Metal Hurlant. And if that isn't something that sounds good to you then I'm not going to waste anymore time talking to you!
I haven't even checked it out too much yet but what I've seen already looks amazing. Hopefully this post will not only remind me to go back and look at everything I haven't yet seen but also encourage anyone who comes here to check out these mind-blowing comics.

(Images nicked from the Decadence site- hopefully they don't mind!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but due to recent spamming I'm going to have to turn on word verification. Half the time I can't tell what those damn letters are supposed to be!