Sunday, January 20, 2008

This just in!

About every month or so I take a couple minutes to search the internet for new mention of our comics to see if any of the hundreds of hours I've spent trying to get someone to notice what I'm doing has paid off. Usually it results in the same old hits but this morning I found a new review of Red Flags #1. I don't see a date for when this was posted so I don't know how long it's been up. It sorts of echoes what most people have said so far, that Jim Hitchcock's stories are compelling little yarns exploring dark terrain with twist(ed) endings in the vein of "a sort of modern Tales From the Crypt" but the art is lacking in backgrounds/depth/polish. I wish I could muster more disagreement but I agree with all my bad reviews- in fact, I would probably judge the results more harshly (if you doubt this, ask my wife or Jim). Unlike some artists, I can take a hit and hopefully people can see an improvement with my newest story, The Copy Editors.

Red Flags #1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but due to recent spamming I'm going to have to turn on word verification. Half the time I can't tell what those damn letters are supposed to be!